1. If you browse or otherwise access any content or data on our platform (including its website, mobile site and app), you agree to be bound by these terms.
2. You acknowledge and agree that our platform is a referral portal only and that if you enter into any agreement with any person listed on our portal, that agreement is between you and that person only and we are not a party to it.
4. We do not warrant that content, links, or subdomains contained on, or associated with our website will be always available and accessible to you. We may change the path or location of a link or sub-domain, or redirect content contained within a link or subdomain on our website at any time without prior notice to you. We do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
5. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on our platform (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our platform by or on behalf of us, and any Third Party Content on our website) and us and our related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our platform or publications.
6. We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised or unacceptable access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
7. The subject matter on and accessible from our platform and publications is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, we grant visitors to the site permission to download copyright material only for private and non-commercial purposes.
8. Our platform includes advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Links to third party websites include, without limitation, links to our
platform of some of our real estate agency customers. Those third party websites do not form part of our platform and are not under the control of or our responsibility. When you link to those websites you leave our platform and do so entirely at your own risk. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on any third party websites, and we, our directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites. A display of advertising does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by us.
9. Our platform contains content provided to us by other parties (Third Party Content). We do not have a practice of monitoring or making inquiries about Third Party Content. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse and nor make any representations either expressly or impliedly concerning Third Party Content. Third Party Content does not represent our views. You rely on Third Party Content completely at your own risk.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates (and their officers, agents, partners and employees) harmless against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or in connection with your use of and access to our platform not in accordance with these terms.
11. Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to: the re- supply of services or payment of the cost of re-supply of services; or the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair.
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF CAPITAL, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, LOSS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BENEFITS SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY OR AWARDED AGAINST YOU UNDER OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WEBSITE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU
FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM
OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
13. Your use of our platform will be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of Victoria, Australia and by using our platform you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Terms & Conditions
You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of www.djschool.com.au ( unless otherwise stated ).
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 06-04-2020